Beginning July 2, 2015, the A.P.R.N. program will be participating in the centralized application service NursingCAS.
1. The NursingCAS application information may be obtained
The deadline to complete and submit the NursingCAS application will be July 15 for the Fall admission. The NSU Application for the Fall admission must be completed no later than July 15.
The deadline to complete and submit the NursingCAS application will be November 15 for the Winter admission. The NSU Application for the Winter admission must be completed no later than November 15.
2. Sending supporting documents to NursingCAS.
All official college transcripts from undergraduate, graduate, and professional institutions attended must be sent to NursingCAS directly from the institutions attended.
Send all transcripts to:
P.O. Box 9201
Watertown, Massachusetts, 02471
Coursework taken at foreign institutions must be evaluated for U.S. institutional equivalence by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) organization such as one of the services listed below.
World Education Services
Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, New York 10274-5087
Josef Silny and Associates
(305) 273-1338 fax
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203-3470
It is the applicant's responsibility to have this coursework evaluated. An official course-by-course evaluation with a cumulative grade point average must be sent directly from the evaluation service.
- Two evaluations/references must be completed by individuals other than relatives (suggested sources are professors, academic advisers, clinical or nonclinical supervisors or community associates) and sent directly to NursingCAS.
- Submit a resume and or a curriculum viate directly to NursingCAS.
- Submit your unencumbered, active state of Florida nursing license
3. Once the NursingCAS application is completed, an applicant needs to complete a NSU application, which is available online.
4. If, at any time, you wish to withdraw your application from consideration, please do so in writing. Direct this correspondence to:
Nova Southeastern University
College of Health Care Sciences
College of Nursing Office of Admissions
3200 South University Drive
Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida 33328-2018