Tuition for the 2017-2018 academic year (subject to change by the board of trustees without notice) is $675.00 per semester credit hour for MSN, $710.00 per semester credit hour for APRN and $403.00 per semester credit hour for BSN*.
*By enrolling in the RN to MSN program you can earn your BSN at the same time while advancing your career.
There are a number of Florida and hospital grants available for the Nursing student. Additionally, student loan interest for nursing students is lower than for students seeking other degrees. The Financial Aid Office is eager to assist you to explore all possible financial aid options.
Annual Tuition Rates (3 Semesters Fall/Winter/Summer)
|Fee Type||MSN Rate||APRN Rate||BSN Rate|
|Semester Credit Hour:
|One Time NSU Application Fee:
|HPD General Access Fee:
|NSU Student Service Fee:
- One Time NSU Application Fee - $50: This fee is non-refundable and is required with each application.
- Health Professions Division General Access Fee - $145: may be required each year.
- NSU Student Services Fee - $1350 - Student Services Fee is required annually. The fee is pro-rated for part-time students. (Split between 3 Semesters Fall/Winter/Summer)
- Extra Fees Students will incur additional cost such as; Books, FNSA dues, uniforms, lab coat and Graduation Costs.
- Background Checks: The College pays for the first background check per student any additional background check will be funded by the student.
- All tuition charges and fees are subject to change by the board of trustees without notice.
The first semester's tuition and fees are due on or before registration day. Tuition for each subsequent semester is due on or before the appropriate registration day. Students will not be admitted until their financial obligations have been met. The financial ability of applicants to complete their education at the college is important because of the limited number of positions available in each class. Applicants should have specific plans for financing 36 months of professional education. This should include tuition, living expenses, books, equipment, and miscellaneous expenses.
Each student is required to carry adequate personal medical and hospital insurance. Students may purchase Student Health Insurance for NSU Students through the University. Students who have adequate personal medical and hospital insurance may waive the Health insurance by filling out the Student Health Insurance Waiver.