The Ron and Kathy Assaf College of Nursing provides quality undergraduate and graduate educational programs within an atmosphere of scholarly inquiry, professional values, inter-professional collaboration, and community service.
The Ron and Kathy Assaf College of Nursing will be nationally and internationally recognized for preparing transformational leaders in health care who are valued for excellence in nursing practice, education, and research.
- Compassion is an active desire to alleviate another’s distress through caring, empathy, supporting and helping others.
- Competence is having the expertise, knowledge, and skills to successfully and efficiently perform the roles of their profession.
- Courage is the aptitude to uphold one’s convictions and demonstrate confidence to speak and act in accordance with one’s beliefs and responsibilities.
- Creativity is the ability to transcend traditional ideas, patterns and rules as well as having the capacity to construct meaningful new ideas, methods, and interpretations.
- Integrity is the quality of consistently adhering to a code of honesty, accountability and being ethically moral.
- Stewardship is advocating and protecting resources entrusted to one's care.