Students entering into the Ron and Kathy Assaf College of Nursing's A.P.R.N. and Entry B.S. in Nursing programs will use the same company who processes our background checks, Castle Branch, to process their Immunization and Physical examinations forms.
In order to complete the background check and upload proof of immunization on www.castlebranch.com, you will be provided a package code and pin number by the admission’s team.
Questions regarding the mandatory Immunization and Physical examinations forms can be directed to Castle Branch at (888) 666-7788.
- All incoming students for the A.P.R.N. and the Entry B.S. in Nursing programs must have a thorough physical examination and submit proof of the required immunization vaccines. Please review the Immunization and Physical examination forms below and have your physician fill out the Immunization and Physical examination forms.
A.P.R.N. and Entry B.S. in Nursing Immunization and Physical Examination Forms
- Once an incoming student goes into the Castle Branch website to fill out his/her background check form, the student will then be directed to create a profile to upload the Immunization and Physical examination forms.
- All Immunization and Physical examination forms records MUST be uploaded by November 1st for the Fall term and by March 1st for the Winter term.
- ACON Student Affairs office will monitor Castle Branch where all students must upload proof of completing the entire immunization requirement.
- Castle Branch will send weekly reminders to students via email if they are not compliant with any requirement.
Please Note: Do NOT send original documents--you MUST keep a copy for your records! If you must send the forms to Castle Branch, please send them via certified mail.